Friday, March 15, 2013

Pick Me! Pick Me!

Moment of honesty here: I get so tickled by those of you who add the words, "pick me!" to your comments. You all do realize that I pick the winner based on random.org's generated number, right? I don't actually "pick" anyone, but, man, I do appreciate your enthusiasm. 

Anyhoo...without further ado, here are our winners:

cindy said...
Love this new line! Would be fun to play with.... I adored your last line of fabrics also!!

 Patti said...
Gorgeous fabrics! Thanks for a wonderful giveaway.

Cindy and Patti, please email me at malka@stitchindye.com with your mailing address and I'll pass that on to Tammy at Marmalade Fabric. Congratulations and enjoy your fabric.

Although announcing a winner should be enough for me, I want to share something more here today. As some of you may know I had the distinct pleasure of teaching 3 days worth of workshops at Quilt Con this past February. All my workshops focused on dyeing techniques and I wanted to share some images from my Itajime (clamped shape resist) class. I was so inspired by the work the students made in all 3 classes, but only thought to whip out my phone and take pictures at the class I'm featuring. I definitely wish I'd documented the other two, but at least I have these.
So, here they are. Enjoy!

 

8 comments:

Poppyprint said...

Lucky winners! Your classes sounded amazing and if you want more photos I'm sure all you'd have to do is ask your students - the instagram pics were flying all weekend! I'd love to try resist dying sometime.

Anonymous said...

Oh well, maybe next time. But until then, I totally dig those dyes. I feel like I'm looking at a solar eclipse without protective shades - beauty! Take care, Byrd

StasaLynn said...

Congrats to the winners!

Your students did a great job! I am always telling my instructors when they tell me that I did a good job - that I am only as good as my teacher!

monika said...

Great discharge. Great shapes. U are so very talented and generous. Thanks for being a source of inspiration.

Burun Estetiği said...

Outsourcing your SEO company is risky at first because you'll have to start from scratch, learn the things you need to know. Learn the laws you have to take note of, know the holidays, bonuses and all the issues associated with becoming an employer. On the bright side, consider this as an addition to your knowledge bank because you are willing to take a chance.seo company

burun estetigi

Holly said...

Paul, a member of the Vancouver MQG who took your workshop at QuiltCon, came back from Texas and shared all sorts of beautifully dyed fabrics with our guild this week. He was completely inspired and ended up buying eight potato mashers when he got home to experiment with different patterns!

Milon Khan said...

Congrats! What a relief wew! Yeah! Upward and onward!!! Here's to health and happiness. You deserve it. :)
Visits My sites>Meditation uk
onaedin

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome workshop, Malka, I really enjoyed it and felt I had learned so much. The tan shapes I made are now on their way to becoming an "Out of Africa" bag. I am saving the brain scan pictures for sg. special. Thanks again! Agnes, from OK.