Thursday, January 12, 2012

30-Day Challenge:: What the world needs now is love, sweet love...

...that's the only thing that there's just too little of....Sing it with me. But, these two seem to have plenty. I shot this picture last night on South Congress avenue. For those of you not familiar with Austin, this is a fun, hip street just South of the Capital building teeming with shops and restaurants and all manner of fabulous hangouts.
Anyway, may I introduce total stranger and her lovely 18-year old daughter, here seen posing together alongside a bit of impromptu, but wonderful graffiti. Sadly, I didn't get a shot of their previous pose in which they were totally enfolded in each other's arms.
The world could definitely use more of this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my best friends has a picture of himself and his kids in front of this graffiti as his Facebook profile picture! It's too cool. I totally agree - the world needs more of this! It's right by Jo's Coffee, right? (Weird that I know that when I've never been to Austin, huh?)

Cheryl said...

I want to paint that on my wall now!

Lily said...

Beautiful!