Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Twinkle

It's been a while since I posted the first work in progress image of my discharged circles quilt . Well, I've finally finished the top and I'm ready to start quilting. Here's a view of this quilt:
From the beginning, I knew that it's name was Twinkle. I usually struggle to title my quilts , but this one was different. From the first discharged circle, I knew what the title was going to be.
I have a new stack of commercial fabric that I've just started to discharge and overdye. I'm thinking about making some twinkle pillows and this:
Made like Twinkle, but using a different shape and obviously inspired by all the ripples I've been seeing lately.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow that is an amazing quilt! twinkle steals my breath away! and your log cabin cushion is to die for!

Malka Dubrawsky said...

Thanks, Sarah.

Auntjune said...

I am really terribly jealous of this quilt. And the log cabin pillow. And most everything else I've seen on here. Makes me want to learn to dye something... Beautiful work!

Malka Dubrawsky said...

Thanks so much Lauren. I really appreciate your nice comments.