Friday, March 30, 2007

Finished in Time

I finished another quilt yesterday. I was very relieved as I needed this piece to be part of my entry to three different shows. Two of these shows have an April 1 deadline. I still need to take some digital images, but, this morning, I got most of the pictures taken. I love the feeling you get when you've finished something on schedule. It makes me feel so organized. It's all an illusion, of course, but I'm OK with that. At least temporarily.I'm also posting a better image of the quilt I finished a couple of weeks ago. I had to move some furniture in my studio to get back far enough back to properly light this piece, but I'm happy with the photograph.

2 comments:

Kristin L said...

These quilts are making me re-think my current obsession with polka dots. Hmmmmm, stripes.....

tocspaw said...

Incredible!!! I love your sense of style...do you do custom?